Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a real blog post!

Ya know I used to have one of these blog thingies ages ago...

Wait I shouldn't start that sentence that way, it makes me sound old.

Okay then...

I used to have a blog. Then things went south, and the blog server died... and all my blog posts left me.

Wait... I shouldn't start that way either, it sounds like a country song.

Once upon a time there was a server named Staas, who decided that broke people who used their free web service needed to pay up because they were costing too much money, since there were more free websites than paid websites... But the Staas people neglected to tell the free website holders this, and so one day -- nothing out of the ordinary type day -- I attempted to go create a new blog, but discovered that there was 'no such url or domain name.'

Wait, I don't think I should be naming names. Oh who cares, its long gone now.

It's been a while since I did the blogging, but it was suggested that I should start it up again. So what am I supposed to put here?

Should I put a poem perhaps? Maybe some dancing words?
Or how about links to pictures? Or maybe some nonsense blurbs?
How about a survey? Or maybe talk about my day?
Maybe I shouldn't put anything... who will read this anyway?

In all seriousness though [if blogs can be considered 'serious'], I shall say these things -- a text trailer, if you will, that will give you an idea of what's to come.

I like words that rhyme... and will randomly break into it for no reason other than 'I feel like it.'

Taipei/Mahjongg is the most awesome computer game on the face of this earth, if only because of the fortunes that you receive at the end. Who says you need to eat a sugary fortune cookie to get a fortune? Go play taipei! I may feel the need to share these fortunes with you...

God is awesome, the bible rocks, and I love Jesus. :)

Guitars are fun. I own 8.

I am not a republican.
I am not a democrat.
I am not an independent party.
I am a "This person's views and ideas best match my own."
Don't try to tell me why my views and ideas are "wrong". I don't think that I have 'wrong' views... maybe I'm misinformed -- do enlighten me! I love debate [HS president of the debate team here] and love to see both sides of the argument. Put me in your shoes, and I will do the same. You tell me your position, I tell you mine... and we leave the boxing gloves, sharp objects, etc. out of the picture, okay?

Peter S. Beagle rocks. :)

Firefly was an awesome tv show.

Anyhow its kind of late... guess this is enough posting for the day.

Its fortune time.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT WISDOM DOESN'T NEED POWER

No comments: