Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I have returned!

I'm back!

Today was all kinds of crazy, and going home didn't end it. Nope, got stranded on the way home. Actually broke down several times getting home. Thank goodness though -- I broke down AFTER I got the starbucks!! WOOOO!

And then on the way home I think I broke down in England.... seriously -- like three british people stopped to ask if I needed assistance. And then I think a German person stopped too?? Who knew that the other side of the atlantic was just a few blocks away from home!

So many of you are cheering today... and many of you are booing today. But its all over now, so we can all be friends and stop hating eachother because the person we voted for wasn't the person that someone else voted for. We don't need to vandalize anyone's signs, or puncture tires of a vehicle that has the 'wrong' support sticker on it.

Oh yeah! --- Tina Fey - you can stop freaking out because you can continue working on your show that no one really knows the time slot for anyway. You should get on those NBC people, Earl gets more commercials than you do. I might even watch it sometime if I knew when it came on.

Anyway I know my layout is kind of screwed up. I'm working on getting a new background in place and making it a bit more pleasing to the eyes.

The mouse went unclaimed, and was sent into the wild.

Stay tuned this week -- I'm going to start logging the diet!

With that being said, its fortune time.

IF A MAN IS WORTH KNOWING AT ALL, HE IS WORTH KNOWING WELL

No comments: