Wednesday, October 22, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y

After all the daily mishaps, its good to finally have internet access!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

So in the crazy world of blah today, it was hard to see the lighter side of things, but I have survived thanks to some words of encouragement.

In other news...

Please come get your mouse.

I found him wandering around outside. He is obviously your pet since he knew how to climb up onto my hand when I put it at his level.

He is cute, he is tiny, he doesn't bite, and he might be fun to stare at if I had a wheel and glass box to look at him inside of...

But I don't.

I have a shoebox. A shoebox that he cleverly chewed his way out of today since I left him there when I was at work.

I also have a mom who is deathly afraid of mice.

So please please PLEASE come get your mouse. I don't have another shoebox that he can use, so I patched up the chewed up one. It won't last long.

Anyway, with that being said.... its fortune time

TREES ARE MADE OF WOOD

No comments: