Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's here...

The Diet Plan!

My goal is to lose... well ok I don't quite have a pound number, but I do know that I have some nice pants I used to be able to fit into that are practically brand new that I can't wear anymore.

I'm kind of going for some inches... Because really, it doesn't matter if I weigh like a million pounds, I just want to be small enough to fit into those magic pants like I used to, ya know? ;) [keep in mind I'm thinking along the lines of Metal Mario when I say this, hahaha]

Anyway, Monday was supposed to be the start of the dieting, but when you sleep two hours the night before, kind of puts a damper on the diet and exercise attitude.

First off, eating habits have been AWFUL! So we're going to change that.

I've been moving, so I've been eating food cooked by others (*coughtacobellchickfilawhataburgercough*) since I didn't have dishes unpacked or power to cook... So I've been eating a little badly. You too can check up on your eating habits at a fantastic website called Calorie Lab. Go ahead and check on your favorite fast food and restaurants.

Along the lines of calories, My Calorie Counter is a cool website to help you keep a diary of what you eat, what you exercise, etc. You know, because that's the big thing that dietary experts are saying nowadays -- KEEP A DIARY OF WHAT YOU EAT.

Also, The Biggest Loser Club has some cool stuff if you're willing to shell out money.

But hey, you're reading this thing, you want whatever's free right? LOL

Now for the exercise...

The Plank, One Hundred Pushups, Les Romack's Free Workout Vidoes that require NO workout equipment at all -- he has his own website as well, and I'm going to also do some good old running, biking, and stair climbing.

I do have access to a free gym, but I want to start with stuff that most people don't have access to themselves. You know, something you can do in your own home.

Today's workout was kind of blah, and I didn't eat well at all, so we'll call it a cheat day.

Hey I know -- we all have cars, right? Pushing that is a fantastic workout. Man oh man do my arms and posterior burn today! I knew that the car breaking down in an inconvenient spot would have its benefits somehow.

We'll start on the official logging and whatnot tomorrow. Why on a Friday? Because even though its a 'party day' its less of a party day than Saturday... because on Saturday you'll say, I'm too busy I have plans... and Sunday is Church day... I know -- how about Monday? But in reality, when Monday arrives you're too tired from the weekend, and then you say you'll do it tomorrow... and then its the middle of the week and inconvenient and off balance.

News flash - LIFE IS OFF BALANCE!

If you don't do something when you say you're going to, it won't get done... because there is no tomorrow, and there is no later. It's only what you do and do not allow to happen.

Alright. Stay tuned next time. Right now, its fortune time.

And on a side note to Ondrea, I swear this was a real fortune I got. This one is especially for you :)

YOU WILL HAVE THE STRANGEST URGE TO SAY 'YEEEEEEHAAAAAAW'

No comments: