Saturday, November 8, 2008

more diet stuff...

I just slapped myself in the face a million times....... my breakfast calorie count was more calories than I ate all day yesterday.

HELLO NICE BIKING WEATHER!!! Time to shed some calories.......

So far though I've walked 3 miles today. Which helped with the breakfast [but hardly!!] since it took a mile to walk there and a mile to walk back to the car shop.

Status of the car is still in limbo... I was given some 'medicine to administer' and we'll see if it 'cures' it, hahaha. I mean it!! It felt like leaving the doctor's office with a prescription. 'Go to Autozone, go buy this kind of additive. Put it in this spot in the car once its cooled off. Do this twice today'.

Only difference is that my insurance won't cover the cost, nor can I go resell it to someone who wants it more than me.

JOKING!!!

Anyhow thats my cue to go shed some calories.

Fortune:

SAY NO TO DRUGS

No comments: