Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am not from Texas.....

So I was watching The Biggest Loser, and I was all, Hooray Texas! Go Michelle! Go Jillian's Team for winning yet again! I was jumping up and down saying 'Woohoo! Go Dallas girl! I knew you could win it!'

But then.....

*dramatic heavy sigh*

....the next tv show came on.

'Mamma's Boys.'

And suddenly, being from Texas has become the worst thing to hit reality tv.

Dallas contestant trying to win herself a mamma's boy has been to jail.

Houston contestant has 'stainless steel cantelope sized balls' [hypothetically speaking she says]

....and Corpus Christi is on crack.

I swear it, she's on crack. The first 5 seconds of watching her will prove it.

So there you have it.

I am not from Texas anymore.

Fortune time:

YOUR PERSONALITY DEFINES YOU

No comments: