Sunday, December 14, 2008

One Tree to rule them all....

See...... having a small tree isn't all that bad.



'Cause... ya know... I don't exactly have a 100 foot roof to put THIS thing in. I don't even think that accumulating christmas ornaments for the past 20 something years is enough to fill a tree this size.

Oh wait... I almost forgot -- I don't have an 18-wheeler that big to put that in.

HAHAHA

Okay all joking aside, I happened to have the trusty camera in tow on an outing that led to a mall with a surprisingly massive tree. Had to take a picture since that's probably the biggest tree I'll get to see for a while.

One of these days though I'm going to make it to Madison Square Garden and see them light that super huge tree...

Anyway, time for a fortune:

WILL POWER IS HABIT FORMING.

No comments: