Friday, December 26, 2008

To Everyone Who Doesn't Have To Work Today....

You suck.

All ten of us that had to come into work today envy you and your whole day after Christmas that you have to play with the cool toys Santa brought yesterday.

Even all the authority figures aren't here.

Hmmm..... that makes for an interesting scenario though -- does that mean I can leave early?

No... because with my luck, even though there is no one of superiority here, I'll get a customer that needs something that only someone-who-isn't-here can help them with. And it will be worse if I'm not here and they need something. Its better to be here to tell them that they wasted their time coming here because Professor X is busy far away from here recruiting more mutants, and they need to come back next week. Only they won't come back next week, because on the way out the door Magneto will recruit them instead... and it will have been the same as if I wasn't here in the first place, so I may as well leave early... but I can't

That made absolutely no sense, haha

But to get back to the point.

I have to work today and you don't. But I shall have my revenge when I don't have to work on Monday! MWAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: