Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Austin Pictures from MLK Day

If anyone was following the twitter, I took a random road trip to Austin on MLK Day, hunting for a giant chicken that I saw on Agility Nut.

I didn't find the chicken, but I did take some cool pictures never the less.

If they appear distorted or are cut off at the edges, give me a couple of minutes to modify the html, I'm working on it as I post this.

I took a billion pictures, but picked out just a couple to share.

------

First, for the democrats:
[I had to cross off only one bumper sticker]



Something from downtown:



On the capitol building lawn:



Playing with my 15X zoom



And the virtual post card:



------

I'll sift through 'em again probably later in the week and put some more.

[[end transmission]]

1 comment:

Diane said...

I don't put bumper stickers on my car, but I have to admit, a few of those are funny!