Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cool thing to check out...

There's this awesome blog that I love to read - you can check it out over in my links to the right. Its called The One Minute Writer. Its really fun to read the prompts, and just as interesting to read the replies.

Today's word of advice is to go check it out, and try to go write a reply at least once a week this year. :)

I'm experimenting with the background so bear with me... it should change a few times in the next couple of days until I can photoshop something cool together that's not so 'radioactive' to the eyes, haha

But hey, no more christmas background right? So sad, I know... but never fear, time flies and it shall soon be around the corner.

Anyway, fortune time:

YOU WILL HAVE THE DISQUIETING FEELING THAT YOU LEFT THE STOVE ON.


as a reminder, these fortunes come from the various mahjongg/taipei computer games that I've played. Mostly Moraff's Jongg.

No comments: