Sunday, January 11, 2009

Your photgrapher wants us to take a picture.....

Definitely the phrase of the weekend.

Its funny how because I've taken pictures of these people before, I recognize them... but they didn't remember me because I always have a camera in my face.

The life of a photographer. :)

Also, Google maps - you suck. You told me to make a left turn when I should have made a right turn. Why didn't you tell me there was construction and detours and a brand new road in my path?

You suck.

Anyway, I'd like to address one more thing:

Dear Lee Majors

Where the heck have you been the past 30 years?

Must you stoop down to a 3am infomercial that is falsely making people believe that they're getting some futuristic piece of technology, when it's actually the *same old hearing aid* that anyone can get from any other 3am infomercial.

Sell something that is bionically believable.. Like a bionic camera or a bionic computer flash drive. OH I KNOW!! Sell a bionic electric guitar, I'd sooo buy that.

Bionic Hearing Aid?? Really?? Is that the best you can do? 'It won't cost you six million dollars.'

Don't you have at least 6 million dollars?

Sincerely,
Fan of yours


Anyway, hope the weekend went well for everyone.

Fortune time:

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED GETS YOU HELPLESSLY LOST.

No comments: