Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo!

Woooo..... no blog update in a while. Sorry

Nothing new to report or rant about. Actually that's not entirely true..... but I'm keeping it to myself until the website goes live. :)

I'm not really feeling 'bloggy' today. But I forgot that I still had the breast cancer layout up and needed to post something so I could update the layout back to the 'new' layout.

I did learn a cool new terminology/phrase/whatever at work today. So I shall share that with you.

"Motivational Slap"
MO - TI - VA - TION - AL (moe-tuh-vay-shun-el) SLAP (slap)
-verb (adverb: slapping)
Similar to slap, in that you swing your hand with great strength to make contact with a person or object in an extremely forecful manner that causes the said person or object to suffer pain as-well-as/and/or/may cause unwilling [and in most cases unexpected] movement from a [most likely] stationary position (e.g. falling, tripping, head spinning). The only difference is that the motivational slap is used **at the exact moment** when the said object of the slap is doing something you want them to NEVER DO AGAIN - thus motivating them to always be on your good side.

Reference - Cool guy at work that I sit next to who taught me that I was incorrectly pronouncing the following words:

punch
hit
bash
slug
knock
smack
beat
swat
thrash
strike
pound
sock
clobber
whack
pelt

'Motivational Slap' is the proper pronunciation

No fortune needed today if I'm teaching you new vocabulary words. :D

No comments: