Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm getting good at this 'staying connected' thing...

Or I'm kidding myself into thinking I am.

I'm actually quite paranoid. I'm trying to master 'the facebook', and totally freaked out when I started getting instant messages from one of my friends. Now I'm terrified to log in because it takes me FOREVER to figure out how to maneuver in there, and I don't want to look like one of those people that's on facebook 24-7. I'm not logged in there for long periods of time playing the games or watching the statistics and waiting for someone to come online.

No no, I'm just logged in for stupidly long amounts of time because I can't figure out how to get to what I want.

I got an email saying that I was 'tagged' in a survey, so I logged in and ta-dah! There's a button that says [Friend] wants you to take an interview!

So I did, and talked to said friend later. Apparently that wasn't the 'tag' that I received. I think I'm supposed to repost that to my own facebook and then re-answer the questions?

Huh??

Its so confusing!!

And now, its promo time!

Go check out live chat with 'supricky06' (whose real name is actually Chris) on Tuesday at 5pm 'West Coast' time which equals 7pm for my fellow Texans, and 8pm for the East coast.

You might remember him from my Happy Holidays post with what is now my profile picture. Fun guy to talk to! Go follow his twitter and his youtube channel.

I'll remind you guys again on my own twitter on Tuesday.

/End promo time

Off to work on core workouts then probably go to bed. Got an early start in the morning in the gym!!

Fortune for today is:

HE WHO SINGS FRIGHTENS AWAY HIS ILLS

No comments: