Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Wow I haven't been here in FOREVER!! And its been more than a year I think!

I didn't do my christmas movie list or anything cool at all. But hey, how about the year in review!

Yes! Lets do my year-in-review for 2010:

1. January
-Extreme Makeover Home Edition! I took a week off work and spent the best 7 days of the year building a 6000+ squarefoot room for a very deserving family. Here's a picture slideshow. Got to meet Ty, Tracy, Paul, Michael, and Jessica Alba. ...and I took the giant EXHE Spectator Viewing Area sign. Its in my room right now.

2. February
-Saw my brother for the first time in many many years.
-QUIT MY JOB!!! WOOOOOO!! But it was sad to not be able to see the awesome Kat everyday anymore.
-Started a new job and learned how awesome it is NOT to drive.

3. March
-end of Rodeo season
-having fun rocking out with my new band
-new job is cool
-catchup with the marine
-went to visit my brother again
-finally realize what an ass he is, and know that the friendship is ending

4. April
-Viewing party for EXHE: Beach Family, episode 719! I appeared for two seconds.
-the friendship is over

5. May
-Birthday! Took 'Osaka' out to the Hard Rock cafe.

6. June
-prepping for moving

7. July
-the band loses its practice venue, and we don't see much of eachother.
-MOVING

8. August
-Preparations for our 2nd annual Extra Life fundraising gaming marathon! http://extralife.sarcasticgamer.com - moving in/settling in has put much prep-work behind schedule.

9. September
-The past few months without talking to him were fine, and he decides he wants to patch it up this month. Didn't last long, as he screws it up on my birthday next month.

10. October
-EXTRALIFE! Team JenRei raises $223 for our local Children's Miracle Network Hospital - Texas Children's Hospital! 27 hours of gaming all for charity!
-Birthday sushi celebration!
-Texas Renaissance Festival with Rei!
-saw my brother again
-no more of him, courtesy of his girlfriend's grudge against someone she hasn't even seen in years.

11. November
-went to visit my brother again
-happy thanksgiving!
-carpooling for long distance trips is not fun. Seriously.
-Camping with the Marine! 17+ hours in the cold and rain with total strangers, and it was fantastic! Plus we came out on all the tv stations so woot!

12. December
-visit to bro again
-post office lost the marine's package - specifically the newspaper clippings of our camping expo
-heard from my other brother that i hadn't heard from in years. Found out I have a niece, and that my nephew was the posterchild for a city-wide charitable campaign.
-his chickenshit ass had someone else call me to say he wanted to wish me a happy new year. When I hung up, he did not cross my mind, as he hasn't since he screwed me over on my birthday.

happy new year peeps!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a whirlwind year!